Thursday 8 January 2015

Reasons behind location.

The two locations we as group have shortlisted is either the king's cross location above or having photographs taken in a studio however Sanaa will be in costumes from the music video to make sure there is a clear link of synergy, for my particular idea I have in mind it will work very well as I would like to keep my digipak and advertisement simple but still unique. My inspiration stems from Rita Ora's first album Ora - as she was gaining a brand name and artist image some of her techniques will be beneficial to me as Sanaa is also an up and coming artist. The king's cross location I feel is an attractive location and was also like what the music video climaxed up to from day to night and we end up in this colourful location, I think out of all the locations it is the location the audience will remember the most and therefore would be good to take shots for the ancillary products.

No comments:

Post a Comment