Wednesday 14 January 2015

Digipak in Progress


This is my digi
pak front and back cover so far, as you can see I have stuck to a Sans serif font as I saw throughout many examples I've looked at have stuck to the Sans Serif font from the genre for example Katy B - On A Mission which sticks to the sans serif font as I saw this as a consistent thing throughout the up and coming pop genre. Also it resembles my artist Sanaa as her album hit is all about confidence and reaching the top..
The blue tint has been inspired through Katy B's front cover I'm still undecided whether to have it consistent or black and white for the back cover.
This is the inside of my digipak which I haven't finished but just started and already I can see the colour clash I have come across white the white and pale blue however I personally feel that I am using to much colours and therefore want to change this and limit this

No comments:

Post a Comment