Tuesday 13 January 2015

Digi Pak in progress : Inside Panels

 
Here I began with an empty two panel to begin my inside panels , starting with the CD image . Firstly , I had to make a circle which to fit into the square perfectly which is conventional size for CDs.
After making the circle, I wanted to follow my mock up of using different images of our artist Sanaa on the actual CD ,so here I did this by making square collage of the images -also with the light trails on it , and placed this to make the CD .
 
 
 
 
For the other side of the panel , I decided to add another picture but of a different shot to change up the variety of shots , however , kept the artist wearing the same thing as well as the effect of the light trail to give this conventional continuity which is seen on the rest of the digi pak.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment