Thursday 22 January 2015

Evaluation : Question 4

Evaluation 4 :

"What have you learned from your audience feedback?"
Audience feedback is a important aspect when making a music video or even making something in general as it allows you receive the strengths and weakness of your work and allows to make change or improvement .




Rough Cut Feedback :

Here is my rough cut feedback i got from my class . From our first rough cut we got strengths such as editing to the beat was good , shots used were good , and the persona of the character was fun and energetic which my group and i said we would do in our pitch . Also , we recieved weakness as well , such as to add more movements and focus on the visual structure and identify the verse and chorus structure visually .

Here are some screenshots of these feedbacks ob a blog and written up !





After this feedback , i focus on this audience feedback , which is shown in my animoto 


 Audience feedback was also very important at the end of my music video which i made a short documentry on a day our music videos were screened : 

 
The most important feedback for me was when we first introduced our rough cut to our class , i decided to analyse one or two comments made by my peers where i posted my notes through an App on iPhone called ABC Notes :





How my Products changed in light of feedback ?:
here is a quick youtube video of how my products changed in light of audiences feedbacks:



As well as my music video , i also got feedback from my ancillary work :



 

No comments:

Post a Comment