Wednesday 3 December 2014

Skills Development



I have learnt various skills in A2 media which have developed through the fast pace course, which has enabled me to run through the course more smoothly. As mention in my animated video the main successful thing I have learnt on the course so far is how to effectively use base track editing so that the footage and mp3 is in sync, without learning this editing skill it would be extremely difficult to create our music video, one thing I realised is that you can never have too much base tracks. Secondly learning how to use slow motion has been effective as it makes the extra footage more professional and fit the conventions of our genre (Pop/Rock). Outside of editing I have learnt how to use various media and photosharing sites to make my blog more personal.

Also I have learnt how effectively about the rule of thirds and effectiveness of camera movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment