Friday 5 December 2014

Research; skills audit

What I learnt and how my skills have developed:



 Reflecting back on my AS work, I feel very much confident and more familiar with technical elements that i wasn't before, such as by using a variety of different ICT skills; (Powtoon, Mindmeister). Through using these ICT presentations, I found myself developing useful skills that I could benefit from such as organisational and creative skills.

In terms of research, changes I tried to make from AS, was that I made sure I planned more before I started on any blog tasks. I hoped that by doing this I would have more of a structure formed and thus a clearer approach on my tasks. As well as that, I would essentially keep organised and hence more focused as I would be reflecting using my revsions notes from lessons.



No comments:

Post a Comment