Sunday 14 December 2014

Production of Ancillary product: Shortlisting of images

I shortlisted this image because I thought it was a clear view of who our artist is. Also, i thought it gave audiences a clear idea of the mood of the song and what they can expect to see from 'sanaa'. 
 I shortlisted this image because i thought it was a very neutral, subtle image of our artist which didn't give much away about the mood of the song. I liked the idea of not giving much away because i thought it would intrigue audiences and build up anticipation and excitement. I also liked it because of the blank wall and the full body shot. I felt that this made 'sanaa' the subject of the image, stand out and look very dramatic. It also highlighted her hair which is our motif and unique selling point.
 I shortlisted this image because i liked the contrast of the neutral white colors with the dark black color. I felt that it made the image more bold and dramatic, I also liked the facial expression 'sanaa' was making here because i thought it would give the audience a good insight into who our artist is and the mood of the song.
 I also shortlisted this photo because i thought it showcased and highlighted sanaa's hair which is our motif. I also liked that our artist is laughing in this shot because it instantly gives off a good, happy and fun vibe and gives audiences an insight into the mood of 'sanaa's' music.

Another photo i shortlisted was the image shown below. I shortlisted this image because again, i think it contrasts our artist motif and unique selling point. Also, i like the facial expression which is used here because it doesn't give away much however it may intrigue audiences for this very reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment