Thursday 4 December 2014

Blogging- personal reflection

Blogging reflection



1) What went well:



  • I tried to keep my blogs as detailed and in depth as I could; focusing on the key concepts of each task I was blogging about
  • I made it my personal task to try and use different/variety of ICT skills for presentation
  • As well as involving myself in group blogs; I tried to maintain my own independent blogs



2) Even better if; 


  • I needed to keep updated on my blog tasks; both previous ones that I have missed as well as the ones that needed to do after lessons; reflection on editing and filming
  • I still needed to vary my ICT skills despite using some new ones before
  • I needed to plan my blogs before I started on them; making notes (reflecting on revision notes from class) this way I could have solid information that I could work on from







No comments:

Post a Comment