Sunday 9 November 2014

Skills Development

From thinking back to my AS media blog when planning before I used little detail and was very restricted in the types of research I used in a sense that I reached out to less people and also could have looked at similar genres in order to full understand the genre I was undergoing. However in my A2 media studies I went into full detail of understanding the coventions of a pop music video which were full of dancing performance, make up, tight clothing, breaking the fourth wall, clear locations and various close ups of the artist which in our case would be Sanaa.

I also decided to go foward with reaching out to the original artist of the song Roc The Life who is Rita Ora I took it upon myself to reach out to people who suited our audience and ask them various questions on what they expect and also reach out to Rita's real fans through fan websites, twitter, facebook and instagram. I done this as it enables the whole group to fully understand what we should convey in our music video to fully appeal to the audience.

I also used different forms of media which I did not use in AS such as powtoon, emaze, mural-ly etc allowing me to develop skills within more ICT. I have also become more comfortable with using Final Cut Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment