Sunday 9 November 2014

Reflection on Progress

Previously in my 'Reflection On Progress' I self assessed myself and thought deeply about what I  need to focus on when bloggin about planning and how to help improve my performance and demonstration of the research I will begin to use.
The three targets:
  • More frequent blogs to display interest
  • Become more comfortable with different ICT
  • Use different forms of research
I think that overall the main target I have fully stuck to and improved on is 'become more comfortable with different ICT' as throughout the planning process and pitch I tried to use as many different forms of ICT as possible such as Powtoon, Slideshare, Prezi and so on. I also focused on point three which was to 'use different forms of research' instead of using the traditonal forms of research I decided to undergo some primary research and reach out to fans through websites, facebook and instagram which I have never thought to use as research before.

I personally feel I still need to manage frequrnt blogs better to keep the process going there for I would give myself a 14 as I am up to date with blogging and are mainting my targets.

Two new targets:
  • Blog 3x week minimum
  • Be more visual with posts such as video's/pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment