Wednesday 19 November 2014

Edits of pictures of artist

Edits of Sanaa
 
 
When filming our music video , I brang along my Canon camera to see if we could take some pictures that could be used for just photos of us filming , but also potential and test shots of pictures that could be used for my Album Cover as well as for the rest of my group .
 
 
 
One Example
 
 
Here I used this photo ,which was taken on our first filming day , I thought this kind of image of myself as the artist standing within the lights would as this was one of our synergic ideas . I then began to use a focus and zoom in affect which I edited on a website called PicMonkey where I placed the focus on and which led the rest of the zoom to zoom out the colours , this could be used on my digi pack or even social medias .
 
Another Example :

 
 
Here is another example which was taken on our last filming day , Namco Funscape had a lot of blue lights so when editing , I wanted to keep this idea of blue lighting and the use of blue colour in perspective . So , when editing on PicMonkey I used a blue tint on my image and also a lighter blue light around myself .


No comments:

Post a Comment