Wednesday 26 November 2014

Ideas of how to present the blog !

Presentation of Blog :
 
 
After looking at our blog originally , with it a plain white background , I thought that it was about time we tired to make it more visually appealing .
 
So after thinking and considering our branding of our artist Sanaa , I brainstormed all the colours and visual images we associated our artist to have , which I intended to show in the design of our blog .
 
 
First Example :
 
 
Here I used photos from my potential shots for my Digi Pak to try and show the idea of the artist Sanaa different personality , which I placed 4 different photos in a row collage and used this as a background for our artist . I thought this would be a good idea as it attracts the audience straight away to see who the artist is . However ,with this draft I thought the text maybe needed to be changed to give a more closer look to our brand image and also maybe to place the images in a different way. 
 
 
Second Example :
 
 
 
Here I changed the font of our title to a more urban and hand-written style , this giving a more urban and youth looking look to it , this also representing our artist and our group , as well as attracting our younger target audience . Also I tried to keep to our syngerical colours of black and blue apparent in the images as well as the colour of the text . I have also changed the way I placed the images , I made the row collage picture closer together so the images stand out more and also fit the frame of the blog . This being more eye catching and the colours are apparent as well our motif of Sanaa's curly hair . However , I do believe this could be improved even more in a sense that through the use of photo shop I can place the artist name somewhere and also create a banner for the blog .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment