Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sanaa El-Haouzi : Pitch : Brand Image ( Our Artist )

 Brand Image :


Elaborating on from Fahmida's post on our brand image , I decided as being the artist it would be great if you could visually show our audience what our artist looks like . This lead to having a small photo-shoot of our artist , where the pictures were taken by my close friend Lauren ( also a A Level Photography student ) . where she also helped me for ideas for my own digi pak .

Here are a few of the photos she toke which I thought were the best to show our artist Sanaa.





My Top Two Favourite :


 
 
I like this one as I can clearly notice the artist through her big curly hair . Which is our motif in our music video and what we want our artist to be known for . Also , we have the colour of black within her clothing which is our synergic colour which we want to run through out our music video as well as through our digi paks . We also added the colour of blue through the bracelet which Sanaa is showing on the screen.

Here , the use of our synergic colours of black and blue have been added here to keep the audience remembering what colours our artist wears , making a link between the colours and our artist , this making her even more memorable !. Here we also added light makeup and a bit of lipstick which we later discuss in our pitch .

No comments:

Post a Comment