Monday 13 October 2014

Reflection on Progress


So far , looking at my research blogs I feel that I have done quite well on keeping up with the deadlines . While doing them , I have enjoyed doing the research and looking into what music videos consist as it has taught me a lot about how they are constructed .

Compared to AS year , I believe this year that I'm more confident on using different media forms to present my work , and have realised that presentation using different ICT is essential within blogging .

In terms of marking myself out of 20 , I would think I would have a 13/20 as I have managed to use different ICT to present my work but I could find other technologies to use to present my blogging tasks.

I have also realised a few improvements that I could consider for the rest of my A2 year :
 
  • Try to expand my research notes , by doing own self -research to show self involvement
  • Use different ICT forms , expand and use a wide range of as many as I can .
  • Make sure my blogging work looks presentable as a real blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment