Wednesday 15 October 2014

10)Draft Digipak and Advertisement

1) This digipak has the colour palate of blue and black to make it a visual similarity so that the audience can be familiar with the artist and know what to expect to see with the artist. And the hair is used as motif throughout, on the back the of digipak I would use an image if the artists hair so this is a constant reminder to the audience.

I will be using photoshop for my final Digipak this is a draft cover of what I would like to portray.



In my advertisement using the colours from the colour palate which are used throughout the music video, digipak and advertisement, in the background I would again use the motif and have a blue and black fade over the image to be a visual link. Also begin visually attractive to an audience

No comments:

Post a Comment